1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
Hmmm.... I'd have to go with either Batman or Wolverine in the classical superhero category, or Macgyver in the broader quasi-super-hero category.
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
A dune buggy... I was saving up for one through most of my pre-teen and early teen years, but by the time I had saved up for one, I ended up working on Drusilla and then buying Psyche.
3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
That'd probably have to be Boston, MA and the surrounding areas.
4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
Fly. I've always wanted to take flying lessons. Haven't gotten around to it... yet
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
The same thing we do every weekend Pinky.... trying to finish fixing up my house! I might also go catch a movie.