However, I do read the paper most mornings. Today's headline:
'Game over' for Iraq
and of course our wonderful president (curious) George is the one who said it (figures).
The following things have popped into my head based on that
- Does Saddam have any more quarters?
- Did he remember to save his progress at the last save point?
- Anyone remember the annoying Space Marine guy in Aliens? The one who's big line was "Game over, man! Game over!"
- Seeing how popular WWII games are, I wonder if that sound bite will make it into a video game 20 years from now?
- For that matter, it might make a good Windows Shutdown sound.... Two evil empires that taste great together.
- I also can't help but hearing the Ms. Pac-Man death bloop when I hear that.
For the record I think the following quote is approrpaite for the above bit o' rambling:
"There are things that are so serious that you can only joke about them" -Heisenberg