Dragon -V- (dragonvpm) wrote,
Dragon -V-

  • Mood:


As expected now that I really needed to be able to sync the Treo, I was able to figure out why it hadn't been working before. When I upgraded to RH9, the permission on the serial port were re-set and normal users couldn't access it anymore. A quick chmod and it's all better. Games and such are being restored to the Treo and I've lost minimal data (and no software/games ;).

The day is going ok so far. Well except for two arguements so far. Right now I'm just waiting for the full restore to finish before I can head out to deal with work stuff (and avoid dealing with 'rents for a while)

  • Meet Dargo....

    Pixel and I missed having a little black cat around so I went to the pound Saturday afternoon and I found this little guy in need of a new home:…

  • RIP Morticia a/k/a Ninja Cat :-(

    My little black cat died tonight. It was a sudden and surprising end to a great little cat. I'm doing ok, but I will definitely miss that…

  • Still alive!

    Yes, it's true, I am still alive. Nothing particularly earth shattering has been going on lately, I've just been busy with work and then coming home…

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.