Friday 5 - Cars
1. What vehicle do you drive? I'm kind of in between vehicles right now. Normally I drive a 1990 Ford Bronco (Molly) but she's currently out of commission right so I will be driving a 1968 Ford Bronco (Winona) starting sometime next week-ish. We're sorting out the relevant "make her legal/safe to drive on the street again" issues.
2. How long have you had it? I've had Molly for about 6 years and Winona for about 3.
3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle? Molly - a stereo that goes boom; Winona - her original bucket seats sucked so I replaced them with bucket seats from an '85 Mustang and I took the liberty of moving the driver's side seat about 6-8 inches farther back, thereby making her very comfortable for me to drive and rather difficult for anyone under 6' to drive ;).
4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle? Molly - her engine pretty much ate itself and needs to be replaced, this will be happening in the next month or so; Winona - she has no power steering and her steering is a bit loose at higher speeds, both of those problems will be sorted out in the coming week.
5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now? If money were no object I would have have finished fixing up the cars I already have and possibly added something like a late 60s Camaro or Charger and a seriously customized motorcycle of some sort (most likely a cruiser).
- The Headless Horseman (both Disney and Burton versions)
- The Aliens from Alien/s/^3 etc...
- Spike & Dru
Favorite Horror Movies:
- Any of the Giant Monster B-Movies from the 50s & 60s
- The classic monster movies (e.g. stuff like "Son of the Bride of the Creature from Frankenstein's Castle")
- Dark Castle's horror movie remakes (i.e. House on Haunted Hill, Thirteen Ghosts, Ghost Ship), they may not be amazingly good movies, but they remind me of the scary movies I liked as a kid and they feel more like ghost stories and not like gorey slasher flicks.